There is nothing more vulnerable than a small baby, and no one more fearful than parents of a newborn who is struggling. We hope that the little things we make provide the families they are given to some comfort during an extremely difficult time.


Our Mission

To provide a piece of comfort and tenderness to infants staying in the neo-natal intensive care unit and their families during a time of immense stress.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Everything to everyone.

I know it's not possible of course, but there is always that small hope. Melissa got the first of her blankets and so I will keep you posted on her great work. I have been knitting some neo-natal hats to send off. Knitting is so much more portable in the summer and because I wanted to keep as close to my original vision as possible, I'm working away.

I sometimes need to remember though that everything evolves, and so does the project. Just got some great items up in the shop, or each item sold a hat will be donated to a neo-natal unit so go take a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment