There is nothing more vulnerable than a small baby, and no one more fearful than parents of a newborn who is struggling. We hope that the little things we make provide the families they are given to some comfort during an extremely difficult time.


Our Mission

To provide a piece of comfort and tenderness to infants staying in the neo-natal intensive care unit and their families during a time of immense stress.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Generosity always surprises me!

I'm not sure why it does because if there is one think that I've learned it's the that the online quilting community is more than generous, but I always get tickled when I get an offer to donate.

The tickle today came from Ladybug Quilting and it's wonderful owner Linda. I had entered a giveaway over at her blog (you must go too! quick) and was in awe of the e-mail she sent back offering to help out the project with a couple charm packs!

Linda's blog is full of eye candy, including this!

I mean really, who gets to have a stash of Neptune like this other than Tula Pink herself! Linda has a wonderful sense of colour and pattern and she's not afriad to try anything, quilts, clutches, etc. etc. etc. I could go on forever. So drop by her blog, give her some love for me and make sure you pass her address on to someone else!

1 comment:

  1. Hi - My name is Faith Lindsey and I have been trying to reach you by email (several times over the past months) and have never heard back from you. I am hoping to get some clarification on the pattern and figure out where you want them sent. If you are no longer accepting quilts that would be good to know as well.

    ReplyDelete